JOIN THE VGO TEAM!
For the first time ever, we’re looking for three positive, reliable and enthusiastic people to join our team following the huge demand for creating virtual orchestra videos.
Working at Virtual Guitar Orchestra projects requires many different tasks, here are the ones we will mostly need help with:
- Graphic design (Affinity Suite / Adobe Creative Suite / Canva)
- Web development (WordPress, LearnDash, WooCommerce, Gravity forms; basic HTML/CSS knowledge)
- User database and tables management (WordPress, Google Sheet, Excel)
- Score preparation for our interactive score player (MusicXML)
- Audio/Video synchronization (PluralEyes, Final Cut Pro X)
- Audio editing in Reaper (repositioning, re-timing, re-tuning of audio items)
- Audio mixing in Reaper
- Video editing in Final Cut Pro X (preparing motion templates, file organization, filling-in clips from our editing plan). We are currently working in Apple environment using Final Cut Pro X, however you are not required to own a Mac device to apply.
You’re not required to know all these processes, but we would like you to answer a few short questions about your previous experience.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Now it’s your turn – click the Apply button and answer a few simple questions, we’re excited to get to know you!